Independent Living at Morada Broken Arrow offers residents with complete and unhindered access to amenities designed to enhance their lives while keeping costs affordable. This is a great reason why residents get more bang for their buck at Morada.
Imagine having so many diverse opportunities for amusement, and even peaceful relaxation at your fingertips every day. From our senior-specific exercise center to fascinating lectures, live performances, and expert-led wellness classes, it isn’t difficult to keep active and engaged in all that is wonderful about everyday life at Morada. Our events and activities programming can even keep people active in the various community functions and traditions that take place in Broken Arrow and adjacent Tulsa throughout the year.
Culinary workshops and exhibitions, gaming and activity rooms, a library, and religious services are available at our Independent Living community, allowing members to pursue old interests and discover new ones. Furthermore, with regular travels to our favorite neighborhood businesses, restaurants, seasonal events, and much more, it’s simple to keep connected to family and our local community.
We even have a full-service beauty salon and barbershop for your convenience, so you can be pampered right at home whenever you choose. There are also lovely outdoor seating and gathering spots, ideal for relaxing in nature while drinking a cool soft drink or refreshing tea.
Come see for yourself how our community’s resident-focused amenities bring up new options to challenge yourself, network with loved ones and neighbors, and connect over common hobbies every day.
Our Community’s Amenities Include:
- Chef-Prepared Dining with Tableside Service
- Regular Activities, Events, and Recreation
- Live Entertainment
- Excursions and Outings
- Senior-Focused Fitness Center
- Regular Wellness Workshops and Yoga
- Expert Barbershop and Beauty Salon
- Exhibition Kitchen
- Arts & Crafts room
- Well- equipped Game Room
- Media Center with Internet-Connected Computers
- TV Lounge with big-screen TV
- Private Courtyard and Community Garden
- Picturesque Walking Paths
- Chapel with Religious Services
- Pet-Friendly Community
In addition to our community’s amenity areas, outstanding features can be seen elsewhere. They are, for example, present in all our charming suites, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes and private cottages. That’s where well-designed floor plans, high-quality finishes and top-notch services (laundry, cleaning and maintenance) make daily life more comfortable and free of worries.
Comfort and Convenience Features:
- 20+ Suites, One- and Two-Bedroom Floor Plan
- Two-Bedroom/Two-Bath Cottages with Full kitchens and Garages
- Kitchenettes with Fridge (Per Plan)
- Large Bathrooms with Walk/Roll-In Shower Tubb
- Available Walk-In Closets (Per Plan)
- Central Heating and Air Conditioning
- Individual In-Unit Thermostat Control
- Basic Cable TV
- Most Utilities (Water, Electric, Wi-Fi, etc.) Included
- Laundry Amenities
- Landline Telephone Hookups
- Wheelchair-Accessible Apartment Homes, Halls and Entryways
- Safety-Assist Handrail in Bathrooms
- Designer Flooring, Carpeting and Window Treatments
- Smoke Alarms and Sprinkler System
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Comprehensive Maintenance of Apartment, Community and Grounds
- Scheduled Transportation to Local Appointments, Errands and Events
- Weekly Housekeeping and Light Linen Service
- Emergency Response System With Pendant
Six More Ways to Live Better at Morada Broken Arrow!
Morada Broken Arrow provides residents with the chance to do more of what they like. This could be leisure, dining, or taking a rest both in our community and out on the town. Plus, only our community can provide six distinct senior living programs, each designed to let members experience the best of Morada and our surrounding area!