Independent Living at Morada Rogers gives residents unrestricted, complete access to amenities specifically tailored to leave a positive impact in residents’ lives while keeping monthly costs stable and affordable. Thus, we say residents get more for their money at Morada, finding great value every single month!
Imagine a retirement lifestyle filled with a variety of choices for fun, leisure, and even calming relaxation available to you every single day. Our senior-dedicated fitness center, informative lectures, live music and performances, and expert-led health and wellness classes all keep our residents active and engaged in everything great about daily living at Morada. Our activities and events offerings support residents in staying involved with our various community functions and traditions that occur throughout the year in and around our native Rogers.
Our Independent Living community’s residents are exposed to culinary classes and exhibitions, game and activities rooms, an abundant library, and in-house religious services that allow residents to not only continue to pursue their prior passions, but also explore new ones. Plus, with regularly scheduled trips to our favorite area shops, restaurants, seasonal events, and much more, it’s easy to stay connected to family and our local community.
For the fullest convenience, we offer a full-service barber shop and beauty salon so you can treat yourself right here at home at any time you like. There are also beautiful outdoor seating and gathering areas, perfect for surrounding yourself in nature and enjoying lovely refreshments.
Come explore Morada Rogers for yourself or a loved one and experience how the resident-targeted amenities our community has can open up thrilling possibilities each day for personal enrichment, as well as socializing with friends and neighbors and bonding over your many shared interests.
Our Community’s Amenities Include:
- Restaurant-Style Dining with Table Service
- Three Meals Per Day Plus Snacks
- Bistro with Coffee & Snacks
- Daily Activities, Recreation & Social Events
- Live Entertainment
- Local Outings & Excursions
- Senior-Specific Fitness Center
- Scheduled Wellness Classes & Yoga
- Professional Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Exhibition Kitchen
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Game Room with Billiards Table
- Well-Stocked Library
- TV Lounge
- Computer with Internet Access
- Private Courtyard & Community Garden
- Scenic Walking Paths
- Outdoor Patio
- In-House Chapel with Religious Services
- Pet-Friendly Community
Exceptional features extend beyond our community’s amenity areas, though; they’re even felt through our comfy suites, private cottages, and one- and two-bedroom apartment homes. Our function-focused residential layouts, coupled with high-quality furnishes and assistive services (laundry and linen, housekeeping and maintenance) help to ensure everyday living for our residents is kept comfortable and worry-free.
Comfort and Convenience Features
- Floor Plan Options Featuring Several Suites (One- and Two-Bedroom)
- Kitchenettes Including Refrigerator for Each Plan
- Roomy Bathrooms Along With Accessible Shower Tub
- Available Walk-In Closets for Each Plan
- Privately Controlled Heating & Air Conditioning
- Individual, In-Unit Thermostat Control
- Basic Cable TV
- A Majority of Utilities (Water, Electricity, Wi-Fi, etc.)
- Landline Telephone Installations
- Wheelchair-Accessible Apartment Home Design
- Safety Handrails Installed in Bathrooms
- Designer Flooring, Windows & Carpeting Treatments
- Smoke Alarms & Sprinkler System
- Available Private Patio or Balcony
- Thorough Apartment, Community & Grounds Maintenance
- Laundry Equipment
- Scheduled Transportation to Appointments, Errands & Events in the Locality
- Weekly Home Maintenace, Light Linen Service
- Emergency Response System Utilizing Resident’s Pendant