Thinking about transitioning to senior living? If so, you may have some unanswered questions before making the move. At Morada Quintessence, we are here to give you all the information you need to make the right decision for your needs. Read on to find out our answers to your questions in this FAQ guide!
What Is Included in the Rent?
In our retirement community, one monthly rent covers everything you would possibly need. That’s right: When we say everything, we really do mean it! This includes:
- Stay in a senior living apartment equipped with all the modern fixtures and safety features you will need
- Weekly housekeeping and maintenance services
- Three nutritionally balanced meals a day
- Transportation assistance
- Health & wellness services such as medication management, and personal care assistance
- Access to a wide range of stylish amenities, including lush outdoor spaces and a well-stocked library
- … and more!
When aging in place, you would have to account for a range of additional payments, including homeowners’ insurance, utility bills, and the cost of care. At Morada Quintessence, we make budgeting that much easier with one all-inclusive monthly rent!
What Sources of Retirement Funding Can I Tap on?
Many of our residents choose to finance senior living by selling or renting out their home(s). Yet others have long-term care insurance or life insurance plans to tap on. If you are a veteran or your deceased spouse was one, you may be eligible for VA Aid & Attendance benefits, which can go some way towards funding senior living. Make sure to schedule an appointment with your financial advisor and local Veterans Administration office to explore all the options available to you!
Who Can Benefit from Respite Care?
Respite care at Morada Quintessence has been specially designed for older adults in one of the following situations:
- Whose caregivers need to be away for a period of time and require an alternative care solution in the short-term
- Who have just undergone major medical events, such as surgery or injury, and require help with rehabilitation
- Who are looking for a transitory partner in care while making other long-term arrangements
- … and more!
Each of our respite care residents will stay in a senior apartment home, where they can get the privacy they need. During their downtime, they are free to make use of all the amenities and lifestyle services that our permanent residents benefit from!
Can I Bring My Pet to the Retirement Community?
The short answer is: sure! Morada Quintessence is proud to be a pet-friendly community – we don’t believe in separating our residents from their beloved pets for two good reasons. Firstly, that can put prospective residents off from making the move, and secondly, pet ownership comes with a myriad of benefits for older adults!
As long as your pet passes an initial evaluation determining that they won’t pose a disturbance in our community, you are free to bring them along with you. We look forward to welcoming you and your pet onsite!